Is this a horrible idea?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by matratzac1, Jan 26, 2009.

1. I have some other plants I want to flower right now but I have 2 autoflowering top44's in with them (i only have 1 grow area with 1 400watt hps)...

the top44s are about a week-2 weeks old a piece... would turning the light schedule from 18/6 to 12/12 this early in the autoflowers life destroy any possible yield i could hypothetically get out of? (if they are fems of course)

2. is there anybody out there ~cues pink floyd song~

3. How far advanced are you going to set the timing belt?

4. what do you mean? autoflowers can stay up to 24/0 all their life, but since i had 2 other nonflowing sativas i wanted to know if i went ahread and threw everything under 12/12 instead of 18/6 like it is now if i would lose out on alot

5. can some1 answer plz

6. dsfdghdfgfadfsdf:devious:

7. All things being equal, putting those plants into 12/12 now would not destroy the yield or affect the potency but should reduce the quantity. Any plant, whether auto-flower or not, will be bigger if allowed to veg longer, which means more budsites which usually means more yield.

8. thats the answer i was looking for, thanks.

ill keep them under 18/6 for a few more days then switch it probably on friday or so.

these top44s really are growing so damn slowly tbh, my power skunks arent stretched at all and are still close to 6 inches tall with 4 or 5 sets of leaves while the top44s only have 2 sets of leaves... i guess they just havn't hit their stride yet. now that ive said this watch them sprout up and grow literally 2 inches a day from now on

9. bump for more remarks