Is This a Hermaphrodite?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 1089694, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Naw bro those are pistil sacs.. give it a few days and the sacs wont be as visible... as long as there are hairs shooting out of them ur good

2. You sure buddy? Only got 3 plants that survived and other 2 never had pistil sacs and I dont wanna ruin the other 2. Thanks

3. These looked like sacs but they grew bigger and shot pistils out... after a few days the bud fattened up and you cant see it anymore... if your worried bring it outside.. in a day or 2 youll know for sure..

Attached Files:

4. Got ya. Cant separate them given my grow situation, but here is what another looks like. They are same age, so just concerned one changed on me
    [​IMG]

5. Theyre here as well but its a darker green color... ive noticed that i had a few of the same strain but one of it started off a light yellowish color making me think its herme but at closer look the others plants have the same sacs but darker green so i didnt notice it... then few days later the yellow sacs turned green and poped pistils lol... i was so dissappointed thought i wasted 4-5weeks lol

6. Definitely not normal looking, looks like pistils protruding from pollen sacs.. with the trich progress I would say if this plant lived in the hood, its nickname would be herm-dog

7. Zoom in and I see balls for sure I would chop it

8. Here are some more pics from this morning.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]