Is this a hermaphodite and should I take it out of grow room?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by johnjohn, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Is it a hermaphodite? It is unknown strain. If i leave it, will it pollinate the girls? Can I make hash out of it or just kill it?

Attached Files:

2. Nope, pure 100% male sorry man :(

3. hard to believe its all male but thanks, i just killed it. its been 9 days since 12/12 and it was for 6 weeks in veg. another question, can i reuse the 5 gallon smartpot it was in, get rid of the middle area where it has lots of roots, basically remove half the soil, replace with new soil and reuse. reason why i ask is because i have a nice girl in a 1 gallon that is dying to get into a 5 gallon bucket but i only have about 2 gallons of soil...

4. With the structure of that male, it probably would have been a nice one for a siutable mate? Was their any trichomes visible on the upper leaves?

5. I'm no pro but those are defiantly pollen sacks. Even if its a hermaphrodite the buds wont be too good so its best to just get rid of it. If you really want however you could take it out of the grow room and let it grow risking pollination, then make some hash out of it because even males make a little THC.

6. sometime's the pollen sacks grow like a bud and for a beginner it's hard to tell the difference between a hermi or a male, but i can assure you that is a male right there. :)

7. i already killed it, right after your first response. Now, second question:

can i reuse the 5 gallon smartpot it was in, get rid of the middle area where it has lots of roots, basically remove half the soil, replace with new soil and reuse. reason why i ask is because i have a nice girl in a 1 gallon that is dying to get into a 5 gallon bucket but i only have about 2 gallons of soil...