Is this a heat problem?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Bibbles8, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Hello everyone! This is my sour diesel auto, she's been stuck in flower for a while now and seems to be suffering with light or heat problems I think? She's normally at 28°c when the light is on and drops to about 20/21°c when light is off.... I have a 6 inch fan at the top of my tent and a 12 inch half way down so the air is constantly moving around her. I feed her CANA a/b and she's now on SUMO boost for the flower. This is my very 1st grow and just want some advise on how I should be moving forward. Thanks for taking the time to read and reply.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like it and also nute burn.
    I run 12/12 from 7PM to 7AM to aid in the heat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looks like they might benefit from a decent defoliating too....

4. Being auto do I still need to do this? And how mad should I go??? Like cut it rite back?? New leaf is sprouting still qwite a bit??? Other then that is she looking ok???

5. Ok cheers. I have cut the neuts down to half the recommended dose so I'm hoping that will help. As it's an auto I didn't think the 12 and 12 would matter, also I thought that if I change the time now it would stress the plant out more???

6. I surely do on my autos...I mean I wouldn't go crazy with the scissors....but I like to take the leaves blocking alot of the plant.....it should ALMOST feel "obvious" as to which ones to take....

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I didn't know it was a auto, no don't cut down the lighting, it needs to stay 20/4
    I don't know about half the strength, do something about the heat and not cut down but off about a 1/3 and see. Light and heat can look almost the same to me sometimes
    Move a shit load of air OUT OF THE TENT to control the heat, your fans inside help but you gotta get that hot air out