Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a half or ounce

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Anarweed, Apr 6, 2013.

1. image-2010846346.jpg

does this look lik a oz or half, it was 85 half but i think he gave me a oz by mistake cuz they wrote qtr on the bottle so the guy gav me 2 bottles cuz i bought a half but i think it was a half o ea bottle.

Attached Files:

2. Half

I think

3. Shitty pics

To wtf op lay the bud out

4. i dont think its either man from the view I can see

Pour it out and take a pic

5. Thats more like a pound.

Buy some scales no one can tell weight from a picture.

6. i think thats probly a half. those big bottles usualy hold a q each

7. your right its a half jus laid it out. its jus the buds are less denser

8. its just cause last time i bought a half o i just got one bottle an it was the same size as last time

9. Defiantly a half o.

10. Not as much as a zip as far as I can tell, maybe looks about 10-14g

11. Looks like less than a half tbh

12. What is wrong with people..weed isn't universal in the sense of its weight compared to size.
    No one can help you.
    Get a damn scale.

13. Looks like 5 marijuanas, enough to OD so be careful

14. What I think is funny is we are using communications equipment all around the world trying to guess the weight of some weed when a $5 keychain scale would yield a 100% accurate answer. Lol

15. I thinks it's funny you even have to ask this question...

16. It aint universal, but you can tell when weed looks wet and dense or dry and fluffy. And you can tell from the pics that defo isn't an oz. lucky If its a half, looks semi dense so should be over a q.

Evaluate the weed as much as you can from the pic, that's how I do it anyway..... Obviously you can't actually know how much it is so give a guess and let them know its a guess.

17. Looks like a half to me, if not less.

18. If he wrote QTR on both jars, you got a half. 4 quarters = ounce