Is this a good way

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by richard2123, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Okay so I am growing the strain Double gum, natural sunlight, organic miracle grow, I repot every week or two, it's about 3 weeks old. Should I keep going this way or should I do anything to help it out. I am not rich so I can't get nutes and stuff. So I was wondering if anyone can help me out?

2. Shouldn't need to repot so often.

3. #3 richard2123, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How often should I repot?

4. Richard, I have seen people repot 3, maybe four tops. But, I usually grow mine out in a red party cup - this is very common around "here". Once they have grown to certain point, maybe 2 weeks from breaking through, I put them in a 3 gallon container and they stay there. Of course, being indoors, most of my plants have not grown more than a 2-3 feet. A lot of people on here put there stuff from the cups to 5 gallon buckets. I don't think you should repot so much. As they get closer to flower you could stress them. Better to let them get comfortable in the final pot ASAP and let'er grow bro!! Have fun. BTW, you are going to have a hard time growing a decent plant without any nutes and just relying on the miracle grow organic soil. Let us know how you do though. Good luck.

JaK

5. Thank you man and alright I'll let all ya know how it goea