Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good way to smoke inside?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Gargamel, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Is this a good way to smoke inside? I plan on getting a small 1-hitter pipe, and a long tube, a little wider than a straw.

I'm going to put the tubing through my window, and close my window around the tubing. I'll go in my closet, hit the 1-hitter, cover the bowl so no smoke escapes, and breath the smoke out of the tube, going out the window.

Is this a good plan? Will it not smell?

2. Hmm sounds bulletproof

3. Is bulletproof good? and I mean tubing as in a long rubber piece of tubing, like imagine a long rubber straw.

4. Ya just spray something afterwards just incase.

5. How do you explain a long rubber tube that goes from your closet out your window?

6. It doesn't, I'm putting the rubber tubing out my window, hitting it in the closet, walking over to my bed near the window, sitting down and blowing out.

7. Most likely a some smoke may still get out, But I'm sure a little air freshener will do the job.

8. It will probably work. Might as well just walk over to your window and blow it out though. Also, I've found, if you don't want the room to smell, just turn your air/AC on. You know how when you do and you open a door and all the air blows out, do the same with your rooms window. New air is constantly coming inside your room.

9. I rip my bong/smoke blunts in my room daily, all I do is open my window, have a fan blowing out, and I toke as much as I want. Give the room like 8 hours, and you won't smell a trace of weed.

Works for me.

10. Can someone give me advice on one last thing?

I have 2 matches, no lighter. But I have a candle. If I light the candle, whats the best thing to use to transfer the flame to the bowl? Something that wont burn. Will soaking a q-tip in alcohol work, because the alcohol would burn not the q-tip?

11. Go buy a lighter.

Glad I could help :)

12. No matter what you do always assume there is some smell and keep yourself safe.
    :smoke:

13. There's a hand vape, called vape buddy or something like that it has a piece of charcoal that heats up the grass no smell but the pipe costs around 60$ definitely worth it I use it all the time in my room, no smell saves weed too.

14. There will always be a small smell at least, you should be able to take care of that with some kind of spray and a ceiling fan on though.

15. I can't even imagine having to do this, just go outside dude

16. Get a smoke buddy, problem solved

17. I thought it was 18 or over on here. Dont want to be a cunt but seriously, look at what the fuck you're doing just to smoke some herb!

18. I stole lighters from my family as a kid.

19. Just make a groove tube/sploof

Get the cardboard roll in the middle of paper towels or toilet paper (aftre paper is finished of course.) and tape a dryer sheet to the outside of one end. Stuff 3 or 4 in the other side. Proceed to blow smoke through it, and enjoy your dryer sheet smelling pot smoke. :)

Or just go outside.