Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This A Good Way To Hide My Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheNewestToker, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Sooooooo,

I rolled a blunt, came out pretty good. About to smoke it, I put the rest of my bud away. Is this a bad way to store bud? It's in a sandwich zip bag, but that bag is bagged twice. I put the three bags in a old plastic ice cream container. Good or bad?

2. I am going to have to put it in my shed overnight for a day, is this bad?

3. Dude chill. So paranoid. Yeah that should be fine. I just keep it in a pill bottle. The best place to put it is to hollow out an aerosol can like deoderant. Or put it in a can of monster both practically smell proof. Just have it in a bag so it doesn't get contaminated.

4. Yea, you gotta chill haha. I used to use the dry axe deodorant sticks. Not can, stick. If it works it works, that is definitely enough bags too. Chill out, and smoke your blunt :) 

5. whoops i didn't clarify i didn't mean to say aerosol whoopsy

6. youre fine.. mason jar would be better

7. Mason jars for the win

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yeah OP, you need to chill out with that shit. One bag works fine, a pill bottle works fine for the smell.

I've had someone so paranoid about the smell that they wrapped it up in a grocery plastic bag, and then in a big ass trash bag. Needless to say it was ridiculously excessive, and frustrating as fuck when I went to finally bust open some nugs.

9. Should be fine....

10. #10 aToker, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
    My friend did that back in middle school and his bud tasted like deodorant. That stuff contains some bad shit in it, I wouldn't let my bud come in contact with it. And yes I know you take the stick out but their is still residue.

A bag works, preferably a pill bottle.

11. All that seems unnecessary when all you need is a pill bottle.  If you have a dollar store around, check there for airtight containers.

12. Go grab a tupperware container from your mom's pantry

13. did he not triple bag it? ;)

14. If you're gonna smoke it within the next couple of days it doesn't really matter, if not I would try to get a glass airtight jar or pill bottle like other said

15. This what I use. Can hold up to an oz of dank. It's a candle jar (99 cents empty, $2.00 with candle at walmart). It has an air tight silicone seal. A bit bulky, but I don't have to hide my weed anymore from mommy and daddy. I just stick it in my sock drawer.

The baggies in an ice cream container may dry your weed out a bit.

Attached Files:

16. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT. PUT IT IN A GOD DAMN MASON JAR.

Why quaddroople bag it and still risk a smell when mason jars 100% eliminate order. Dumb idiot your probably not even 18 if you have to hide your weed and shit in a shed

17. Mason jars for nuggs and grinded up in a pill bottle

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. No offense but OP you make weed not fun

19. Put the nugs in a mason jar and keep the ground stuff in your grinder for when you want to use it, in future.

The bags are not really meant to prevent smell for long term, they are meant to contain the smell for a small time and allow a dealer or person to transport the weed without losing some of it (by carrying it). But regardless, it won't smell up your shed or w/e. It smells when it is out and when it is smoked, air out the room after you stored it and you will be fine.

if you want to make sure, put some coffee beans near the weed. The smell of the beans trumps the smell of the weed when it comes to our senses (humans) and so even with very dank weed, the coffee smell will trump a lot of it.

20. I used to put it under a board game in a board game box In my garage until I started to not give a fuck about hiding it Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum