Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SkinnyHD, Apr 20, 2013.

1. So I got off my year probation last December and have been smoking nearly every day since. Before my probation my high's were completely different.. more like a trip but now I just feel relaxed, alive, and euphoric.
    But I have been getting really worried. Weed really helps open up my mind and since I started after my probation I have been looking at myself from a third person. It has helped me correct some of my flaws and im grateful that I was able to. But this is the weird thing. I almost cant stop thinking about the concept of life and reality and the universe. It comes into my head all the time. I started reading stuff on philosophy websites, for example one of the ideas is that we are all one being experiencing ourself. It was cool at first to have all these new ideas flowing into my head like some sort of storm. But I feel like it is becoming annoying because I literally cannot get these thoughts away from my head. Is this a good thing? Should I feel annoyed? Has anyone else experienced this before? And is this even related to weed?

2. I was a philosophy major and I know what you're talking about.

I call it "falling down the rabbit hole" :)

Just try to relax and enjoy it.

3. But does it mean anything that all of this is coming to me so randomly and rapidly? I never thought of this stuff much before and one day it just popped into my head.

4. Nothing to worry about man. You've got a new perspective on reality now, you're just taking it in for the first time.