Is this a good stash spot

Discussion in 'General' started by CherryBud, Mar 7, 2013.

1. So i recently got a cigar box from one of my teachers. (She knows i smoke weed and gave it to me for that). It holds 20 cigars and it has a latch like most cigar boxes. I put it in a shoe box, wrapped it in the shoe paper and closed it. I put the shoes for the box on top of it so no one goes looking for the shoes. Now i know that it is a good hiding spot but is it good for the sake and potency of my bud. I assume that cigar companys want to keep their cigars fresh so the air flow is probably to a minimum. The box is wooden. So do yall think its a bit too dry in there. Should i put damp cotton balls in there? Also u think the smell will escape?

~Cherry

Attached Files:

2. You're teacher just have you a cigar box . . . Anyway , yeah it's pretty good . Cigar boxes are really good at containing smell , not mason good but pretty well . If you think you need to let it air out . Then just leave it open for like 25 mins a day and you'll be fine

3. Yea shes a art teacher and im pretty sure she uses bud for inspiration haha. But i live in the south so pretty much anything goes lol.

4. Maybe if it had a false bottom with cigars on top

5. I thought of that but the box isnt that deep