is this a good spot?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kiltboy1675, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Hey everyone, just for kicks im gonna try to do a lil outdoor grow this year. how does this look for a spot?

[​IMG]

the wooded area is sandwiched by a private high school and an outdoor baseball/ rec area. i dont suspect that any teams will be down in the lower fields during flowering, as lacrosse and girls soccer are early fall and spring sports. plus water is in easy reach and the patches of pine trees will help to conceal the plants while allowing for direct light.

2. hm idk id grow deeper in those woods

3. Much farther.

4. dont make 5 threads for same thing

5. sorry about that the server kept timing out so i didnt think that it was posting.

6. It's not good anymore since you posted a map that any cop can see where you're going to be growing your weed.

7. haha.. i was at my friends house n he read this....

and said... if that guy lived near me i would go to his spot and wait for him to come, bash him, steal his fone, plants, wallet.

ur an idiot for showing ur spot..

the end.

stop triple posting.

8. QFT...

9. it was a good spot.

sucks

10. And how would someone find that spot? I mean, theres no coordinates or street names, so only if someone knew exactly what they're area looks like, or has no life and wants to search all the streets in the world, I doubt anyone would be able to find it, even the cops.

11. thinking out of the box

using his Ip to locate his general area, and if anyone knows there area they grew up in as well as i do, that building with the baseball field looks pretty recognizable. BAM, spot found.

If you posted a picture overtop somewhere in Kenton/Boone county and there was a simple building like that, i would be able to tell you where its at i think.

edit- + he said it was a private highschool, that narrows it down as well pretty well. only 5 in my area

12. True, but you would have to take in effect that he could be working off a proxy server, or he could have changed his IP, and even if you did find it, what would it matter if its more than a 30 minute drive away?
    My boyfriend looked up his username, found another like it and the kid says hes in tennessee, but looking through 5 pages of private schools in nashville alone seems pretty pointless as I'm nowhere near it.
    Maybe its just me but it seems to be more trouble than its worth. I'd rather look at a map of my own area and find a good spot that way.

13. lol thats awesome you did some research into it. But im just thinking abstractly, i dont think it would be smart to post a pic of the general area of where you will have a Grow spot, i mean if LEO wanted to find it. he could

14. Yeah thats true, and I agree that it could be done, but you'd have to be one lucky person for it to matter XP
    I mean, considering it would have to be worth traveling to, and not to sound prejudice, but I doubt a 17 year old would have a crop worthy enough to travel a long distance for.
    Either way, I agree with what you're saying, I just wonder "would it be worth the trouble?".

15. oh of course it wouldnt be worth the trouble, i wasnt talking about someone on here going or travelling long distances. I just mean, i have an ariel photo of my farm, but i would never post it because of the pot ive grown because of by chance there is a LEO on the site, in Cincinnati, then fuck.

16. i dunno about you, but at my highschool all the stoners would go into the closest woods to blaze.

that spot is way too close to everything.

17. that is too close to the school, i personally think its a bad spot. you can actually see a path very close to your spot. I would never choose a spot within a 300 meters of a path/trail. get a gps and walk for an hour through the woods. if you dont come across any trails/signs of people/trash walk half an hour back and choose a spot around there. do your homework, half ass farmers arent usually successful.

18. You hang out with violent assholes who would rip people off?

19. Pine needles are bad for mary jane...also where I'm from any drug activity near a school doubles the jail sentence.