Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good representation of bubba kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SpliffShady25, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Gunna b grabbin a hp of some bubba to smoke till my first harvest. Does this look like good bubba kush and does it look like a good representation of the strain. Iz if I like it I might grow it.
    883ff14a-06f0-4f25-a44a-52adaf1ccf72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Ask for a sample if your buying a large amount they’ll kick ya down a few nugs no problem.

3. Baught it on a friends word. Fire old school coffee kush smell n taste n bud structure chill relaxed high IMG_4082.JPG

This lil bud in da pic almost smells like fruit loops. Hope I find some seeds.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looks fabulous to me

5. Nah it Looks like super trooper strawberry unicorn OG California coma kush to me

No one can tell you what strain it is from a picture.....

6. Bubbas one of the most potent and tastiest strains I've ever consumed. Stock up on it!!

Sent from my VS996 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Ye it's pretty fire not the absolute strongest high but taste and smell on point got about a 4 month supply. If I find seeds I'm definitely growing it out.

I jarred all the tops saving the best for last

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum