Is this a good quick way to dry my buds?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by WEED420TOKES, Aug 31, 2011.

1. I got a a/c vent thingy on the floor by the closet and i put a paper towel on it And put the weed on top of paper towel and the ac is cold coolin it is it good quick way ?

I mean its been there about 1-2 hours and i can see the thc chrystals more then 2 hours ago ? It means its gettin to the point to be smokeable ? I want ta smoke it by 12.00 am... So yea i mean in my opoinion ita good .. Wbu ?

2. Might be molding :0/

3. Its thc !! Quit hatin .. :) im pretty sure its not mold i got a led. Light and a magnyfying glass its pure thc chrystals :) yesssss y

4. Anybody else. ?? Wat yall think

5. Drying doesn't bring out more crystals, probably just in your head or something idk.

As for your method, its not really ideal. Water is going to evaporate a lot more readily if the bud is warm than if it's cold. The air moving over it is a good idea, that helps a lot.

Either way you will be able to smoke it if you hold a lighter to it long enough.

6. Not true no explanation needed boom I'm outta here.

7. #7 Sickleg, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh really?? You're an idiot. No explanation needed. Boom don't come back.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

8. #8 WEED420TOKES, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol WIN

9. sp whats going on? inspect it before you smoke it. inspect it good. i heard mold looks like crystals sometimes. drop it and see if powder puffs out, if it is, gg. ac vents are dirty. :\

10. Yea i kno ac vents r dirty .. But i put a paper towel on top of the ac then my wet weed on it to me THIS IS THE BEST METHOD IT WORKED PERFECTLY EVERYONE SHOULD TRY IT