Is this a good quality pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Bankersbank, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Yah, But for that price id look for something a little longer than 3''. Spend $50 and get a bubbler

2. Looks kinda janky I would not go for it. Go on etsy spend $30 and get something no one else has and isn't mass made. You also can ask the blowers questions about their pipes and they won't make up some story and carry on.

3. As the other guy said I would definitly get something longer. That thing looks a little too much like a chode for me.

4. that looks like a perfect travel pipe

but at my local headshop, that would run you 15-20 bucks MAX

plus with shipping that seems waaaay to pricey

5. #6 Old School Smoker, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012

No offense, but i can get that same size/style spoon for $10-20 across the street from my house. If you want thick glass, i suggest you ask the seller if he carries any pyrex pipes. Or search for it online. Those are the best almost last a lifetime. You drop them and they only chip a lil they dont shatter.

6. Ehh. Check out Etsy dude, that thing is meh.

7. [quote name='"ProfessorTHC22"']Ehh. Check out Etsy dude, that thing is meh.[/quote]

I second this. I have a blog of all the artist I have got pipes from. I haven't paid over $25 for any pipe ever and have got items a million times better looking than this.

Outofthekiln.blogspot.com

8. It looks pretty quality. The price is whack as FUCK though. For 30$ hit up your local headshop and get a bubbler or a better spoon.

9. I'd end up lighting my hair on fire with that piece.

10. Yeah, my beard would combust into a horrifying inferno of doom if I smoked out of something this short, lmao.

11. Etsy the best PIPE shop online. They don't sell bongs. Check this piece out.. 25 bucks on etsy and I could throw this thing at the wall and it wouldn't break. It was cool they take custom orders even. GrassCity is great for bongs tho. If your patient.

Attached Files: