Is this a good price for half an ounce?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Feb 13, 2014.

1. #21 Cheap Thrills 9, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    You remind me of someone who gets high as fuck and claims you don't feel shit. Ops not tripping

2. I have smoked for 2-3+ years every day, I do not act like the kid who trips. If you don't make stupid stoner mistakes your weed must truly suck. :)

3. Haha seriously somebody must either be dry or smoking on that downtown reggie brown ish.

But ya that's a hella good deal op. I'm jealous!

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

just the way he talks, calm down though you guys seem to have your panties in a wad. If you can't deal with simple critisism it just proves my point even more.

5. He? I'm a fucking she. Apparently people didn't take it as criticism.

6. oh my god. again!?

8 x 20 = 160
    normally it's cheaper the larger the quantity, so that would make an oz of that stuff roughly 115-140

so yes $80 is pretty good if its as good as you claim

you need to do the math or some searches on google. I know you aren't stupid, but really? I see this all the time. put down the pipe for a second and break out that calculator!

it could be some mids that aren't worth $60 an oz and youre a lightweight, or it could be some top shelf shit that's worth $350 an oz. we couldn't even tell you without you're general location, and a quality picture of the bud.

but even then, an oz of bud for $80 is pretty good.

7. oh nevermind, half an ounce? hell no. I wouldn't pay more than $60 if you pay $20 for an 1/8

sorry for the double post

8. #28 Katy Perry, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    Chill. How did you take it then?

No need to get angry about indescrecions,

9. My friend bought a Half-O for 150$
    Sooo... 80$ is good if its really dank!

10. I buy quarters for 90

11. 100 to 115 here.

12. #32 Stølas, Feb 15, 2014
    to everyone buying quarters for around 100, do you guys get your weed from the club or do you buy from a dealer/ grower? the most I'd pay for a quarter is $60, but I know a grower that does top shelf ounces fr $110 and I do live in California.

13. [​IMG]

14. #34 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Feb 15, 2014
    Dealer. East coast prices.

15. #35 svystrcil, Feb 15, 2014
    I pay 50 for 1/8. 80 or 100 for a 1/4 and 150 for h/o

16. Yeah its straight i would say just buy ozs, because your gonna spend more if you just keep buying 8ths everytime you feel me, you dig but i wouldntbuy the 8th for 50 but id buy the oz for 150 idk if that makes sense but it does

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum