Is this a good place to grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Matty521521, Jan 18, 2012.

1. My area to outdoor growing is limited i am being cut off by a 90 degree 2 streets and lots of dirtbike trails up in the bush, but i found a place that i could grow my plants that is around 650M away from the closest road and maybe about 100M away from a trail that people hike on but sinceim growing on the mountain the only way people could get up there is by walkign through 100M 60degree incline of brush to get to my spot..

Is it worth walking an extra 5-6k for a better spot?? This is my first time growing so i would really like to be able to take a look on the plants daily to make sure nothing bad happens to my babies?

2. Daily is not a good idea. Will create a defined path that people can see. It's up to you in the end. Convenience vs safety/stealth. Can you snap a picture?

3. Go deep and I suggest you keep your visits to a minimum. I felt the same way the first time out but it cost me half my crop. Every trip in adds more risk to be caught or ripped. Think, you'll have a seriously well cut trail leading straight in come harvest. Thieves know what to look for and from the air so do choppers. But the biggest preparations to consider are water needs and keeping critters at bay when your visits are few and far between. Mulch and hardware cloth.

4. Alright thanks for the reply i gotta find a SECURE place for the summer

5. Sounds decent. Yeah only visit when it is necessary though

6. yea sounds like a nice little spot. watch the path you make you dont want people to think they can cut through instead of going around!

sometimes the most indiscreet is where its at as long as no one cares to bother with that area for any reason