Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crazyfirem, Feb 9, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Is this a good joint for the first time ive like ever rolled a joint but ive watched like 20 videos on how to roll a good one

2. little loose looking. Let us know how it burns.

Its gonna get you high so its all good.

3. Hell yeah, it looks pretty damn good. Keep it up man

4. Very nice id say

5. Looks a bit loose.

6. That's really good for your first joint. Looks better than one I could ever roll haha. I stick with pipes.

7. Better then my first joint. You will be rolling good shit in a few years.

8. I'd toke that...I'd toke that hard.:smoke:

9. Looks like it could be too loose, or just loose enough so it burns great :D
    I would enjoy smoking that

10. if youre asking if i want some fuck yeah i do

11. let me smoke on it

12. Looks loose, did you pack it down enough? Anyways, a joint is measured by how slow and even it burns, so report back after you smoke it.

13. Nice shit, like other said looks a bit loose. But, it's very decent for the first try, rolling with a filter is not something I started until I learned how to roll.

14. is he on a fuckin mission, general?

15. #15 MrRossi, Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2012
    Keep practicing... The most important thing is not the beauty, it's the punch ;)
    I roll those things for over 15 years now and we just shot a video of me rolling a spliff. Click on the link in my sig. In my first year or so they looked pretty similar to what you've got here...

At some point they'll look the one I made the other day...

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/HerrRossi1/6.jpg

16. looks great!

The only pointers (And this is with me *looking* for things to critique) would be to fill it in a little more at the roach (more bud)

and just keep focusing on keeping it tight the entire time you roll it

Good shit man!
    I'm about to blaze up myself!

17. if its too loose grab it by the part twisted up and shake it back and forth. it wont rip or anything at least its never happened to me. it packs the bud real nice