Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good joint?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GabbaGabbaHey, Jul 13, 2012.

1. I've been smoking for about, a year and half maybe 2 years. But just recently kinda got the gist of rolling doobies.....I'm still getting the hang of it. So give me your opinion, and post a pic of your j so I can see what I can improve on.

2. need pics brah

3. Why don't you post a pic and WE can tell YOU how to improve =p

4. are you missing something here
    [​IMG]

5. Forgot to upload pic lol

Attached Files:

6. Are we really breaking out memes here...

7. I have a solution to these kind of threads..
    Smoke it. :bongin:

8. that looks nice for a beginner roll, looks like it would burn even, looks good on the tightness of the roll. only thing i can say is it looks kind of small. maybe you can use king sized papers or not use a filter on the smaller papers

9. communicating in memes is a lot more fun when i'm high.

10. [quote name='"Craiggers"']
    communicating in memes is a lot more fun when i'm high.[/quote]

Attached Files:

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyQca1cwe54]Senor Chang - Gay (Saying Ha Gay) - YouTube[/ame]

memes/videos, ahh

12. the roll looks decent, keep at it pleh, it's an art.
    an yo, you need to know, that grinder will not withstand true dank.. can I get a witness?

13. nice chode

14. [quote name='"stoner4pretend"']the roll looks decent, keep at it pleh, it's an art.
    an yo, you need to know, that grinder will not withstand true dank.. can I get a witness?[/quote]

Haha I know the grinder isn't the best, but it was a cheap little necessity, it gets the job done even though the dank is so sticky it just won't turn haha

15. thats good .a way to make it more stable is grab the twisted part and shake the joint kindof whip it back and fourth and it will pack itselfthen twist it tight and it wont be that loose

16. Looks fine but seems a bit short, but some bob marleys :smoke:.