Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good jar?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bong Rips Till I Die, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Does anyone know if the jars are airtight. They have a rubber seal so I assumed it would be just wanted to make sure.

Sent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. yes it's an airtight jar, primarily used for food it's probably required

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 STilladelph, Aug 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2013
    Some of those are shitty and made with a cheap clasp so they don't close air tight.Hit up Bed Bath and Beyond I got a big one for flour/sugar for like $10 great quality

4. Alright, thanks

Sent from my PENIS using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. That is the worst fucking jar I have ever seen. You ought to be ashamed even just posting that here. Clearly you do not know jars. Did you even go to jar school bro? Is this fucking amateur hour? 

6. hahaha yeah its a jar jim 

7. Go to walmart or target and get them all day for 5 bucks

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

8. Not air tight what so ever

9. Go buy a mason jar.

Say what?

11. A jar is a jar is a jar

How old are you op ?

12. I'm not even stoned and this made me laugh.

13. I'm actually 19 I typed in my user name wrong I just figures out how to change it though

Sent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app