Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good idea?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sk8rsian, Nov 20, 2011.

1. For thanksgiving I'm visiting family that lives about a 7 hour ride away. I have back problems and sitting in a car for that long puts me in a ton of pain. So I was thinking of maybe making firecrackers before I leave and eating it in the morning when leave my house. However, I've never tried any sort of edible before and I don't know how my body would react. I will just be listening to my ipod and hopefully sleeping for most of the ride, so should I be fine? Also, I'm hoping to make 2 so that I can have one later in the week. I won't be able to smoke at all during the time that I'm visiting but id like to be high. What do you guys think about this plan?

2. Edibles are a good idea... But you don't know how they affect you.

Usually a 6 hour high for me.

Eat it 1 hour or so before you want to be high