Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good idea?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DrLeonardHofstadter, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Put your dad in jail op

Report his ass to the police

2. You're 18+. Doesn't matter if you live with them it's a felony to open anyone's mail that doesn't have your name on it. To be honest I'm betting your headshop is fine. saying "it's not even GonG" leads me to believe you don't know much about glass. It doesn't have to be some well known brand like RooR or Toro or what-have-you to be a nice piece.

3. lol cheap ass pot head

4. I guess if I came home to stacks and stacks of fan mail I might appreciate them being opened.

5. I would get it sent to a friends house.

6. Get it delivered to ur lhs lol. Then give them their old bong back as a token of ur appreciation

7. get it delivered to a friends house or the post office

8. fucking hell!!!! Am i the only person thats way too high to even consider reading this????