Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good idea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xerox1911, Jun 7, 2012.

1. So this weekend is the yearly "Lumby Days" carnival in my home town. I'm going to it with a few friends, who aren't wise, humble tokers such as ourselves. But to get to the point: There is a new ride there called the Kamikaze (here it is in action: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppV0zBVyZNk]Kamikaze Ride - Willunga Almond Blossom Festival - YouTube[/ame] )
    Anyway, would it be a good idea to get ripped before the carnival, then go on this ride? Would I throw up? What the hell would happen?
    Thanks, fellow tokers. :bongin:

2. Only one way to find out

3. I like your attitude man, I'm so stoked for this.

4. I think you will be fine, just don't stuff your face before you get on. Or fuck it, who gives a shit, throw up all over everyone.

5. Carnival rides are soo sketchy. If their are rides, I'm getting stoned. The only pro in Ohio is the top thrill dragster. Now ride that baked.