is this a good idea?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by munchymeiser900, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I was just thinking that if someone came near my plants they would see them in pots then further inspect them to find of they are weed plants so I was thinking of keeping them in pots but bearying the pots under ground so it looks like it belongs there...would this be a good idea?

2. Yea it would help. Is your soil bad around there or something. I would say cut the bottoms of the pots of an they won't get root bound an u will have some big ladies

3. Well its not that its bad soil its that I want a stealthy grow and that I don't them to get huge but I also thought of lst instead to because I've heard it can completly get rid of the heightness of the plants and make it look kinda like a vine but idk

4. [quote name='"munchymeiser900"']Well its not that its bad soil its that I want a stealthy grow and that I don't them to get huge but I also thought of lst instead to because I've heard it can completly get rid of the heightness of the plants and make it look kinda like a vine but idk[/quote]

Yeah, top or LST to control hight. Root bound plants will kill your yield and not be worth the risk or effort. Planting them in ground in the bottomless bucket, or smart pot is my preference would be best.

5. is it worth it to cut the bottom out of the pot if the soil in my area is okay?

6. yes it would be worth it , but most likley your soil is not of perfect growing standards and you might have to ammend it slightly for it to better suit your plants.

you should think about your grow site location if you are worried about people walking buy your plants... try to find somewhere more secluded :smoke:

goodluck