Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good homemade pipe? funny pics included

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ToastyBowl, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Are your pictures related to your question about your ghetto pipe, or am I mistaken?

2. no it looks like it tastes like shit just use a water bottle bong but the hw cartoon made me laugh so hard haha

3. sure he smoked with his pen pipe and then drew those cartoons

4. I fuchs wit the Rage comics.... Trol lololol....

5. That thing looks like it would hit really really harsh and taste like shit. Make a ghetto bong.

6. dude just buy glass, my pipe was $20 it and works fine

7. Not bad for a MacGyver situation.

8. #9 MIjbr90190, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2011
    Do you know what the coating of that socket is? I dont know if its safe to be inhaling the fumes of an uknown material.

Edit: The socket is made of chrome vanadium.

http://www.lenntech.com/periodic/elements/v.htm

Scroll down to health hazards. It looks as though your socket is rusted in the "chamber" area. The chrome has rusted off revealing even more vanadium.

9. well yeah it hits hard but i can still take big hits and I have a carb on it too. doesn't taste too bad either. thoughts?

10. This is like one of those threads, where lets say if you tell a shitty story, but then add "And then I found 5 dollars!" at the end of the story, it makes it interesting.

11. I can feel the cancer just looking at that

12. Invest in papers before that POS:mad:

13. This is the 18 yr old test.

Now find $10.

Walk to your Local Head Shop (INsert Big Thumbs Up Emoji)

And buy a pipe bitch.

14. lol rage comics

15. Na it's perfect, I'd smoke outta that. I love homemade pipes. Why pay 20 when you can got to Menards and pay $4.00 for a homemade pipe. Does same shit it gets ya high.