is this a good growing place? (pic included)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by RavenousDespair, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Hi i'm just going to grow a soil type of plant and stuff and this is where i plan to put it at....let me tell you the measurements I got...Width: 64.77 centimeters Depth: 76.2 centimeters...I'm using half of the Depth I got so the acutal growing room of depth would be 38.1 centimeters (just one plant) any stealth box making information would be great also thanks!!!! (oh here is pic) OH and also...thats my left side of my closet and the right side is bigger in Depth would it be a good idea to go to that side (the only reason i choose the left side is because its the cleanest side ;P (couldn't measure right side....i can but too lazy all i know is right side is a little longer)

Attached Files:

2. HIGH All, welcome to The City RavenousDespair.....it's a bit small..will a light fit in there?

3. Haha, you stoped typing to measure didnt you?

I think that would probably be enough for one, maybe two small plants. How tall is the area? Also, if you're not gonna use an HPS I'd suggest electronic Fluros in a ^ setup to maximize room.

4. you could push 4 if you wanted, but unadvisable........you'll get 2 in there no probs, with say a 400w HPS.....temps will be your problem then, just like mine...........however winter grows will help as the house temp will be lower, as long as you put the heating on in selective rooms...........ie not the room that that space is adjascent too...........Peace out.........Sid

5. thanks for replying :D ummm the height is 5'3 (feet) orrr 161.544 centimeters thats maxxx height... :( yeah i'm doing the usual stealth box and everything...hmmm oh yeah on more question for you guys....its a bout seeding after you germinate the seeds would it be possible to throw like 3 seeds ALL into one little spot? i mean would that like make it like stronger? like could they combine? (as you can tell i'm a big noooooB) :wave: i've read up ALOT but only now i'm ready (exept money wise) and i've read somewhere that a minimum amout of lumens is 2000? well if i get four 24" fluorescent bulbs like the indivdual one said 750 ((about)) lumens so i decided to get four (they'll fit :cool: ) i've got my little 6" fan (costed me $1.25 ;) ) oh and is this a good deal also...the fluorescent bulbs are 10 bucks each and it totaling to 40 bucks...thats alot for me.......(no job) and there is no way i could pay for those ultimate HPS lamps i really want one but oh well if fluorescent can do well it'll do :(

6. oh and say you have a setup like mine how much do you think i will yeild? like in the first harvest second harvest? sorry you guys can't touch my Noobyness :smoke:

7. well so far if they're 750 lumens per light, and being fluros that's 3000 lumens, that's enought for 1 plant............1 plant grown well under fluros you'd get maybe 1oz!!

really hard to say........oh yeah you can get a 400HPS reconditioned for like $100............then you could have 2-3 plants, and get maybe 4-6oz at a time............Peace out........Sid

ps 1 seed per pot.........the roots can get tangled when it comes to transplanting later.......

8. hello timothy, this is your father thanks for letting me know where your going to be growing ttyl