Is this a good grinder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by WizzleFan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. http://www.grasscity.com/uk_en/large-aluminium-grinder-with-screen.html

I had a green acrylic POS before, sold that to a n00b and made some money on it lol.

Basically this grinder looks nice to me, and it's my grinder budget. I know it sounds pathetic, but money is really short.

Is this a good grinder? It looks good to me lol. If anyone has better alternatives that ship to the UK, i'd be happy to see them.

Thank you :)

2. Realised this wasn't the best section, but how I beg for some help please!

3. Yeah, it looks ok. It will certainly function just fine. I use a similar one now. I had a better one before, and I do miss it, but honestly its not that big a deal. just takes a little more effort to grind.

4. Appreciated :)

5. I dunno man, but i just got a plain unbranded grinder that looks like the same quality as that one.

[​IMG]

Comes in a little blue sac, seems pretty sturdy and well machined, and grasscity do it for about a fiver more than that one you linked, once i get my hook up later on tonight (quater of Lemon Haze baby yeaaa)

[​IMG]

I'll put up what i think of this one for you later on this evening!

6. Damn man, looks nice! Please do let me see how it grinds up ;)

Could you link me to the specific one you bought too please?

Thank you :)

7. Go for a SharpStone or Space Case, best grinders out there imo. I've had my Sharpstone for almost a year with no problems at all, and make sure whatever kind of grinder you get is 4 piece at least, I've seen grinders with little screens between the teeth as the keif catcher, fuck that.

8. I'd love to, but i'm sticking to a budget with little room for adjustment, unfortunately.

9. Dangggggggggggggggg, my friend is ordering for me lol, the one thing he said is "can't do ebay" FML. :(

Thanks a lot though, I appreciate it :)

10. Regarding that crank one. The grinder looks good, but I tend to not like the cranks as much. ymmv, but they usually cost a bit more and I dont think its worth it.

11. well good luck on your mission!

12. I too haven't heard great things about crank grinders. A chromium or titanium crusher is a good and cheap alternative. IMO better than the sharpstone I own too.

13. Amazon.com, I've had the 4-piece i spent 13 dollars U.S. on. Just make sure to wash it a few times cuz its made in China and you don't want any sketchy paint flakes in your herb!

14. BROOO, the UK amazon don't do grinders, the American Amazon won't deliver to the UK :(

15. I'd go with atleast a mendo man. Anything lower quality than that; i PERSONALLY don't trust. Heard bad stories about metal shards in bud. Mendos are pretty cheap check em out.

16. You aren't considering what I said in my first post (without being rude) I have a clear budget, the grinder exceeds it, let alone the shipping.