is this a good grinder? (pic)

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by BlazeLE, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Still not worth it. Wouldn't risk it, unless you want to maybe inhale metal flakes

2. Id say dont waste money on a calibration weight but the choice is yours

3. you wont inhale metal flakes. OP probably using a bong, there IF any metal came of it would get stuck in the water. Also i think you would notice a metal flake amongst your green herb.

4. its $3 as well and i need to calibrate the scale i buy...

5. Use a nickle they weigh 5 grams on the dot

6. 50mm 4part Magnetised Anodized Aluminium Pollinator Metal Herb Spice Grinder: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

Thats my exact grinder, its certified good quality because I own it, have had it for around 8 months now and its still perfect, grinds perfect and collects plenty of kief, never had any metal flakes or anything bad like that, and its a good price too.

Its £10, so probably around $15 or so, so if you didnt want to go for that one because of risk of metal flakes or something, I would recommend this.

But all in all Id say that one your looking at looks good to me, Id buy it, the only thing I noticed is the holes look a little small for my liking.

7. I have that grinder and it was $20.....What?

8. hehehe, this is the exact grinder i ordered after seeing this thread, finding out i couldnt get the $3 one so i went on amazon UK to look for one haha, Glad to know it works great ! :D i know its 50mm, but i dont have a ruler, so roughly how big is it ? medium size or kinda small ?

9. They have some crazy nice ones on ebay for $20 and under, thats where i got mine.

10. These should help, for me its the perfect size, its not too big and not too small.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. you know i just got a penny out my wallet to get an idea :p thanks for that man, looks like an awesome little purchase for fucking £10 :D

12. #34 hd2000, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012

Just because you love it does not mean it's a good grinder. All that means is you are perfectly satisfied with junk. It's a 3 buck grinder. Space Case and Mendo Mulcher are good. Sharpstones and others like them are pretty good. There are no 3 dollar grinder on the face of the earth that fall into the good or even pretty good catagory. Tops it might be the best of the junk grinders. Besides all that, the OP asked if it was good. It isn't. I gave a link to a grinder that is good. I can provide more links to other good grinders if you like. I can also say that none of them will be anywhere close to 3 dollars. If you want good you are not going to find it at the dollar store. Cheap is what you will find.

13. Have you ever used that exact grinder he linked to ?
    probably not, so dont go saying it isnt good when you have no idea if it is good or not. Just because something is cheap doesnt make it bad.

14. Fuck that.

15. I'd get the sharp crusher off amazon. It's a few more bucks, but it's great.