Is This A Good First Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MrGoatington, Jan 5, 2013.

1. So I've been strictly smoking out of diy stuff and am finally able to get my first real piece. The problem is that I really would like a 4 piece grinder in addition to a bong so I have to settle for a bong that is $50. Brotherswithglass.com is the only place I have been able to find where I can get both a 4 piece grinder and a bong for $85.

Here's the bong I'm thinking about:
    HVY Glass 11" Fumed Straight Water Pipe

And here's the grinder, although I'm only really looking for opinions on the bong.
    Aluminum 4pc Grinder

Also, I get a free pipe or papers for ordering from here, as well as stickers.

The main question: Is that bong a good, solid bong for a first bong?

2. #2 Wied420, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2013
    Great first bong, in my opinion. HVY isn't high-end, but a solid, reputable company that makes their stuff in the US.

Much better than the stupid blackleafs or weedstars that people post on here daily, asking if its a good buy or if they should get one

Edit: so I clicked the link and like it even more! You might get some splash back since its so short, but not horrible. I might even pick one up for party smoking occasions where i don't want to risk having someone else drop it.

Love the fuming too, nice touch.

3. Will last a life time. Way better then a triple dome perc whatever the other people post as something they first want.

4. I have an HVY 16in beaker and I love it.

5. Looks like a nice bong for sure. You can always get a solid grinder on Amazon tho. Bit pricey for a casual aluminum one

6. get your facts right, black leaf is shit period & personally I own a weedstar, a roor, & a small toro & I use the weedstar the most out of the three

7. It's not a fact bro, just an opinion. Glad you felt the need to voice yours!

8. Looks like a solid piece for $50. And the grinder is great too, I think I have the same on myself.

9. Get an "indian crusher" grinder on amazon. It is a great grinder, has a lifetime warrenty, and it costed me $8 total and i got it in about two days. Oh and dont even get me started on the kief catcher. I got a bowl pack of kief from only a gram of dank

10. My friend got a hvy just like that except all clear about 5 years ago. It smokes well to this day.

11. oh my godness. i bought a great water bong just for 10 bucks . that prize looks so high for me.

12. You'd shit your pants if you knew how much most people on here spend on their pieces..