Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RyanJ, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Ok so my friend is hooking me up with his dealer and I want to know if this is a good deal.
    I have two options. Option 1: $80.00=6.5 grams of some good shit. Option 2: $60.00=5 grams of the same shit. Which one should I do? And is this price good? I live in Washington state.

2. #2 Jankydank, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    $80/6.5=$12.3/g
    $60/5=$12/g

And yeah that would be a good price, though dank is expensive down here, not sure what it's like up there.

3. yea man 60 for 5Gs is a nice deal

4. I'm pretty sure it is going to be some good stuff, my friend only smokes good shit so i'm tempted to spend the extra 20 for the 1.5 g's, let me know guys.

5. #5 YogiBear333, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    If its truly dank, then it goes for about 20 a gr here so yeah thats a pretty good price

6. So I would actually like to get more opionions on what you would do if you guys had the choice. Let me know.

7. get the 5 for sixty. paying more when you get more herb isnt right... the more you buy the less it should cost. like that up there, with 80 for 6.5, thats more expensive than the 60 for 5 per gram. but thatd be nice if that was dank, post some pics.

8. It could be a while before it happens,1 week to 2 weeks, but when I get it I will definitely post pics. Will be my first pick up ever. :D

9. I don't know man. Maybe I'm just old and out of touch, but sixty bucks for less than a quarter seems like a lot of money to me. I see people talkin on here about even higher prices, like 50 bucks for a gram of really good weed. Which is nuts. You can buy bud cheaper than that in jail, or at least I know I did.

I guess my point is this: if I was payin that much for weed on any kind of a regular basis, I think I'd invest some of that money with a seed bank. I mean, at 12 bucks a gram you could definately get into a respectable grow for less than the price of an ounce.

10. If it is dank, then yes. If not, then no.

11. Mathematically you're getting a better deal spending the $60 for 5gs.

Seems to me like your new dealer hasn't been in the business too long. The ratio of dollars per gram is supposed to go down the more you spend, basic economics

12. Well seeing as how the dealer knows ive never bought weed myself before (ive allways gone through a friend) I think i'm gonna have to spend more than usual, if It looks like some good shit to me I will probly spend the extra 20 to get the 1.5 g's. Its gonna be a while though.

13. in washington 80 is a quarter of dank which could be from 7gs to 8gs 80 for 6.5 is def not a good deal 60 for 5 is better

14. You in WA? Thanks for the advice, I will probably end up going with the 5 g's, hopefully in the future this guy will lower the price.

15. Spend 60 you get a better bud to money ratio

16. yea im in washington

17. Exactly what he said. Once you make this purchase how about uploading a few close up pictures of your purchase for us to comment on. :p

Hope you enjoyed the bud.
    -Lethargic

18. Yeah dude I will, it will be my first pick up ever :D, I'm excited. But it might be a week cause I don't have the money right now. Can't wait to have some bud to smoke on. :smoke:

19. Okay so an overwhelming number of you voted for the 5 grams option so I will be doing that. I will post some pics when I get the stuff. Might be a week.

20. 5 grams of dank for me is $90ish...
    both deals are good i say but the 5 gram deal is amazing.