Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This A Good Deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aperson1234567890, Jul 22, 2017.

1. I found a new dealer. I wanted to get 12 grams which he's pricing at $80. So I guess my question is, is $80 a good deal for 12 grams? If location is important, I live in Quebec, Canada near Montreal.

2. A new dealer implies you had an old dealer. How do you not know prices?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Seems super cheap considering here in the US $20+ a gram is the going rate for decent where organic can fetch double that depending on thc/cbd content.

4. I know about how much weed costs around hear. Just wondering if it's considered a decent deal compared to maybe other people haha

5. I know about how much weed costs around hear. Just wondering if it's considered a decent deal compared to maybe other people haha

6. Where? I haven't seen bud over 10/gram in a couple years. California prices.

7. $17.50/g here is standard if you don't buy an ounce+

8. East coast $20-40 a gram. Huge difference from the west coast if its high grade especially condidering its not 100% legal yet here in most areas.

9. Dirt weed is $10 per gram but who knows what the hells in that shit. Thats why growing your own is the ticket.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 80$ would get me 8 grams of diesel like this by Chicago Screenshot_2017-04-11-16-39-57.png

• Like Like x 1
  11. Again I say, Where? Also you guys need to come over here. Dispensary 35.00 for 4 gram eighths. Top shelf. First time customer gets a preroll or edible or cheapo spoon or whatever freebie offered. Not unusual to end up with 5 grams for 35.

• Like Like x 1
  12. WI

13. Find a new dealer man unless that's some dank 35%+ and you know the exact strain and everything you're getting ripped off! Around me, (I'm on the east coast) people get 8ths for $35-$40.. never more. Everything's pretty much 10/g up to a half O then after that you might get a discount

And to the OP, 12gs for $80 is a good deal compared to here, you're paying less than $7 a gram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Considering that I'm right below Canada and could at any time pick up a fire 14g half-ounce of different strains for $55-60, kind of. (granted, I do have legalization on my side) it's a It's a pretty good deal, but still has a little bit of room for haggling, IMHO.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

15. yeah that is a good deal if it's really good green. you are getting each gram for less than $7