Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good deal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PussyLoverWho420, Feb 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Idk how to change my account name lol, anyone help with that too? Anyone from vancouver, wa?

• Like Like x 1
  2. It looks good to me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. that bong looks nasty. cant you get it without the bong lol

4. Looks good bro, i live in the area, you might wanna get it before i do, lol
    Clean the hell out of the bong

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'd pass and piece together your own toking tools.

Half of that stuff is less than $5 a pop.

• Like Like x 2
  6. There's a lot of fun in putting your own collection together. And you get to pick out what you like, not the crap somebody else didn't want anymore.
    I have a bag of shit I didn't love once I got it. It all works, but there's a reason it's all in a bag in the closet and no longer part of my everyday collection. Jmo, but finding out what you prefer is part of the journey.

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you buy it, clean the ever loving fuck out of the bong.... you don't know how hygienic the previous owner was.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

8. Looks like a bunch of junk to me... would rather go find a new piece for 80 bucks at your local smoke shop

• Like Like x 1