Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good deal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tokin7, Aug 12, 2013.

1. My guy said 10 gs of "mids" for 55$. It will be a little seedy and stemmy I'm guessing but is this a good deal?

2. drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No pic = how the phuck should we know.

That being said, oregano would probably get you higher.

3. I'd ask to smoke a bowl first and see how high it gets you.. but I know this guy who grows, his weed is actually hermath its good bud don't get me wrong but he gives me usually 1/2 oz for $10 of different kinds, sometimes throws in some of his personal supply... but this year his stuff is gonna be screaming! IDK, Thats about less than $5 a gram, I honestly wouldn't do it, seeds aren't fun... seeds aren't fun..
    Even considering you can get some decent stuff from a shop for $5 a gram or a house joint

4. roflmao 

5. Where do you live at bro? Depends on what weed prices in your area are like. I wouldn't buy that but im a boss so yea.