Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good deal for grade a mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bradraz, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I asked my guy for a quarter for 30, he said sorry bro, i already bagged them all up in dime bags. So i said ok, how about 5 dimes for 30? He said ya come on down, so i pick it up and its 4.6 grams for 30 bucks. I got my moneys worth Plus some, but i still think he gave me a skimpy bag, considering i asked for 5. Should i say something to him, or just shut up and smoke the weed.

2. It's kind of a lot for a small bag-depending on where you live- I usually like to pay 30 for about 6-7 grams. But it's mids so it ain't a big deal. Just next time ask for him to weigh it in front of you.

3. 4.6 g's for $30 bucks is still a good price depending on the quality of the weed. Have a feeling it isn't "grade A" though.

4. lmao, "I already bagged it up". I would have said cool and hung up. Get what you pay for, a quarter for 30. Its only a 'good deal' if you are a dealer, he knows he played you.

5. you shoulkda get at least 6 gram for 30 5 an l

6. Its the best mids ive seen. Its light green, red hairs, stinky if you open the bag, and there are a few crystals on them. Like where i live, some ass dealers sell these mids for heads.

7. dude a quarter is seven grams you got skimped not "your money's worth plus some" I used to have a dealer that only sold dime and gram bags so I only went to him if I was only buying one bag cause he never gave any discount for buying more. That's usually a sign of a bad dealer IMO

8. 4.6 grams for 30 bucks is deals. At least where I live. It's like a 50 sacc for the price of a 30.

9. the fuck is "Grade A" MIDS??