Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good deal for $20?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jumberlack, Feb 20, 2017.

1. this is supposed to be 2 grams which i got for $20. is really 2 grams and is it decent quality?

weed.jpg

2. Just gave my sister in law 5 times that for 20$. I didn't even want money it was a low amount mAybe an eighth/ 4 gs. Guess it's all who you know.

I'd find a new person however. Enjoy buddy

3. It's impossible for anyone to tell you how much that weighs.. it's probably close to 2 grams. looks decent quality.. you probably could have got a better deal but i wouldnt say you got completely fked over.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Btw that's not 2 grams. Looks a bit on the dry side so I'm leaning to .7.

My answer is .7....who's the guy on jeapordy lol

So if someone told you 2 grams I'd defiantly not go back to them because that's less then half of what they were supposed to give you.

Also. Get a scale asap.

5. Looks dry not worth 10 a g. But depends where you're at, who you know.

6. Who's getting a better deal than 2g's for $20 lol. However those guys are right why don't you just spend $15 on a scale and not get ripped off anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  7. this was my first time buying weed (and smoking it) so im new to this whole thing. also here's another picture that might be easier to tell. it looks worse because of the light

weed2.jpg

8. No. You got ripped. You bought 1 gram of bud and 1 gram of stem. Sorry, bro. Its looks quality, but that only about 1 gram.

9. Plenty of places here in cali. Paying over 10 for les than the best is absurd.

Attached Files:

10. To me being ripped off is when you pay for 28 grams and you only get 20. Idk I wouldn't really trip on it. You can get 2 little ass blunts off it.

11. Well gee wiz why don't I just take the 2 day drive to cali duh what was I thinking. Not like prices are regional or anything...

12. Get mad when you're proved wrong? You're the one who asked lmao. If you're only a 2 days drive you can most likely find the same prices. You just have to get out. But I doubt anybody would want to hook a sarcastic Suzy up with anything

13. Buy yourself a cheap scale, mate. Then you'll know what your getting. The little post office scales work well.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Yeah you're right what was I thinking, ofc Toronto has the same prices I need to get out more.......

• Like Like x 1
  15. That looks a helluva lot better than the first weed I smoked, but that was in the $10/lid days.

• Like Like x 2
  16. K Pablo don't sick blacky on me . Promise I'll get you some real dank and not the Toronto brick you've been smoking si papi

17. Really?

Is this how you deal with folks IRL or just the Internet?

J

• Like Like x 5
  18. In real life too jerry. Did my comment offend you? Or was that just a rhetorical question? Do you usually browse old threads and revive them to start a nice ol back and fourth? Now before you answer, know you've liked plenty of my posts, my good friend jerry.

19. That is definitely not 2 grams man. Idk where you are depending on ur location but for $20 in Cali gets you 3 gs & like 5 grams of shake for $20, just like the dude said earlier it can be even $5 a g. Hope your situation gets better dude

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Save yourself a lot of trouble...Buy a $10 portable scale..You will recoup your investment immediately!
    Quality...send me a nug, and I will tell you LOL!!