Is this a good bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by carlospiceyweiner420, Nov 12, 2013.

1. This is the first bong i have ever bought. I bargained down to $70. Everyone i have showed it too has loved it so whats your opinion i dont car that it was a bit expensive :)

IMAG0761.jpg

2. Needs a cleaning but besides that looks like a standard bong, I do hope you got a nice downstem for that price though

3. if it does it's job and is decent quality, then you got every penny's worth :bongin: :bongin:

4. go ask for like $20-30 back

5. Its really hard to get pieces where i am from so this was the only store that had them where i live

6. Reminds me of my first piece, ran me about $60 for a cheapass knockoff ROOR.  If you're happy with it, then it was worth every cent (plus it will save so much weed vs rolling and bowls).

7. Not really a bong bowl goes in like 2 hits

8. true but honestly i feel alot more retarded when i smoke a bowl rather then a joint  :bongin:

9. Nice. I think it's a good deal for seventy. Looks like thick enough glass and a nice bowl. As long as you don't break it within the first month or two(like I have done with bongs ranging from 150-400) you've gotten your money's worth

10. I bring it in my bag and ride my bike around with it while stoned. It has survived so far so must be strong glass :) haha

11. Hahah you should look into a bong bag, they're nice and not big or anything so you could put that bag, inside your other bag. Riding a bike with it is a lot safer than keeping it in your car cause I have had a bong smashed in my back seat lol

12. bong bag hmmm sounds safer then glass sticking into my back when i crash my bike hahaha

13. Lmao just a little

14. #14 Hypoxic, Nov 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
    Looks decent. My dad has mini version of that design.

But the bigger question is how Wiz only has one bong and he just got it? Lol jk

15. Lol not me a slow burning joint gets me ripped bongs do the job too tho not saying they don't

16. they have the exact same pieces at every gas station for like 15- 25$ bucks but as long as ur happy

17. I'd buy a showerhead downstem to go with that and you are fiiine 

18. ur glass and bowl look good. the base actually has a decent size to it. looks somewhat tall too. does the downstem have slits or anything? if not its ehh. it doesn't have ice either. if ur downstem is all diffused and stuf I woulda thrown down 70, but if its just a regular tube looking piece I think 70 is just a little too high. id price it between 45$ and 60$ based on where you live

19. Who buys a dirty used bong? Especially for $70 you could get a nice bong for 60

20. If its pyrex like the sticker reads not a bad deal in my eyes Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app