Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dank69, Aug 8, 2013.

1. This guy is selling me a bong for $150. What would you pay for it? He also said it was made by the company zong and it was made in the us. I heard that these types of bongs can be made and china and be fakes. image.jpg

2. #2 Justadailytoke, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    I would not pay over 60 or 75 maybe for that

3. Hell no, nowhere near that much.  A real zong would be glass on glass, not some cheap looking grommet rig.  Plus I don't think they're made any more so an authentic one isn't easy to find  That's some China made, cheap knock off.  Tell that guy you won't be ripped off.   I wouldn't pay more than 40 or 50 for that, although I wouldn't buy it from that jerk after he tried to scam you like that.

4. thanks guys for telling me its cheap and china made. just wondering what gave it away that it was cheap and china made

5. $30-40 TTOOPPPSSSS

6. those little black o rings is a give away the thickness of glass etc..

7. The glass looks very thin, the bowl just looks poorly made, there is no color working or designs, the down stem and grommet look very cheap.  Mostly just through experience.  I've been to lots of headshops and seen a huge variety of bongs and this would be sold for quite cheap.

8. 50 bucks maximum

9. are bongs made by the company zong still made anyway?

10. That would be a rip off, if you bought that for over $100. I would pay $60 for that tops. 

11. I ended up getting it for 50

12. My freind bought on identical to that in a shop for 40$ new, it fell over and broke lol

13. I wouldn't get one with a rubber piece for the slide, usually mades it non airtight and just overall easy to break and be shitty.

14. If you're paying over $100 it should be all glass, none of that rubber seal shit

15. I would maybe spend 30-40€ tops on that, it looks like a 12'' thin glassed, not even airtight china crap. But if I wanna just be lazy Id maybe use it

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I got one the other day for 27$, plus it was fumed(colorful). Sucks you paid 50 but oh well

17. they cost 35$ at my head shop lol

18. yeah but they don't make pieces they get paid when companys use their super specific design

19. never ever ever go back to that shop again. any bong under 2 feet tall shouldn't be anywhere near a hundred dollars. theres no percs ice deisgns or a quality downstem. thin looking glass. hell no man. 20 to 35 and 35 is asking alot

20. I can barely see the pic. So....

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app