Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Aug 13, 2012.

1. [quote name='"EastCoastSwag"']What are the bongs called the ones that just go like straight up?[/quote]

Straight shooter

2. I have a zob straight tube and its one of the best pipes ive ever hit. with that said a nice straight tube is always a great option to smoke out of but at your budget I would just try and find a little glass bong

3. thank you.

4. [quote name='"hoven561"']It's acrylic soooo blehhh[/quote]

[quote name='"Fly Guy"']
    this lol.[/quote]

This ^^^^ so are you getting the bong for yourself or for your friends ?

I say you get that to share with your friends and get yourself a nice gong bong with Perc n ice catcher ..

I wasn't thinking about anyone when I chose my bong ..... Cause I buy the weed I smoke and I take care of my shit

5. no thats a shitty ass bong, that only like high school kids should own

6. It's very basic, that's all I'm going to say.

7. It's acrylic... :(
    I remember my first glass bong. It was amazing, nothing has ever hit me harder. It wasn't super cool looking or anything, but perfect size, with an ice perk. Bowl was perfect size for snaps or huge overflowing bowls. And then my mom took it. Ahhh... :'( I miss it :(

8. It's an acrylic bong. The bowl on most acrylics is a downstem/bowl combination that is held in with a rubber o-ring. It can be removed, but it's usually not as easy as just pulling it out and sticking it back in. :p

9. Is there any pros to a acrylic bong :eek:

10. It'll be harder to break, but that's really the only pro. They aren't even that much cheaper these days in a lot of cases.

Is there any particular reason you want an acrylic over glass?

11. Just the fact that I can buy one bong and not have to worry about it being like broken and then spending a few 100 bucks again for one that could break again. So since I'm low on money I can't afford to replace pieces that can break or shatter.