Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SethTokes, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Hey everyone! First post right here.

Anyways, i thought it was about time i ordered a new bong so I've been looking around and so far I'm looking at this guy: Black Leaf - Inline Perc Glass Bong - "The Nautilus" Layback - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com With this guy: Black Leaf - Shower Head Perc Precooler - Recessed Joint - 90 Degree Joint - Spare Parts - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

What do you think? Is it a good deal? Should i get a different bong/precooler?

My budget right now is 130$

Thanks everyone! Stay high!

2. Welcome to the city Seth :smoke:

Those look like pretty good bongs, but I think they don't get very good reviews because they aren't as sturdy as other bongs, but that's what I've heard. Maybe you should look at Weed Star glass, they have some pretty good bongs.

Happy toking :hippie: :smoking:

3. Thanks! The city seems really awesome and chill so far!

Definitely gonna check out weed star glass! :bongin:

4. Ya thata a nice looking bong man, and if its your first, that is way better than your average beginner bong for sure lol. I also like the molino's if you wanna give those a look too. Good luck :)

5. The Nautilus is a really good bong i have one!

6. Grasscity sells only the finest. I'd buy damn near anything from their shop in a heartbeat.

7. look for a bong in the range of $90, and spend less on your ash catcher/pre-cooler. You could find a nice piece with a perc or two in that pricee range. IMO I'd rather spend much more on my actual bong compared to the precooler to start