Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a ghost line?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Picrotoxic, May 21, 2018.

1. 10 days clean, took a 'First Check' drug test. No detox or anything, just a regular diet and water intake has been normal. Link to the picture (not the best quality) is below, but basically in-person I saw some very light pink coloring next to 'Drug' and a VERY FAINT partially formed line... friend of mine who was with me even confirmed that he saw the same thing too. Not sure if this is considered negative or is a 'ghost line' because ghost lines are 'white and waxy' and I swear to god I saw light pink coloring.

https://i.imgur.com/RdhKym6.jpg

Drug test could be as early as Wednesday.

2. I can see it. Do you know how low they will test you?
    You need to know if your test goes low enough. some home tests only go to 50 ng/ml but when I was tested, the test was going to be a 20 ng/ml so I had to get a test that tested lower that I bought online.

3. It's a pre-employment test so most likely 50 ng/ml.

Are you saying you see a 'ghost line' or a passing line?

4. I see a slight ghost line. I was told once you get your THC down, the line won't be as dark.

If you have anymore tests, try again. You might want to post this in the thread that's called "drug test questions, ask here" You'll get better responses.

5. There is no such thing as a ghost line. I give drug tests. It appears what you're seeing is the urine seeping up the test strip. I don't see red but it isn't the best picture. If there's any shade of red in a straight line then it's the line, otherwise it's just the urine seeping up. There is no ghost line, that's ridiculous stoner hopefulness

6. So that's a fail or a pass?

7. Is the line any shade of red. It can't be any other color. It can be light red to solid red but it has to be red.

To be honest I do not see any red but it's not the clearest pic. From what I see it's a fail

8. I was seeing a pretty faint light pink/red-ish color show up after the 5 minute mark. My drug test should take place sometime next week anyways so I'm gonna exercise everyday until then (already started today) to burn some fat and then do a retest before the actual lab test.