Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This A G? I Havent Bought In A While

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by misterrager, Jun 8, 2013.

1. I'm a little rusty and can't eyeball it...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. I see hella seeds but other than that I think your fine.

3. hard to say. Is it fluffy or dense? looks like less than a gram to me, but not much less. If it's very dense, that makes a difference

4. Buy a scale you derpapotomus.

5. hard to say since its not in a baggie or next to something that we can compare it to like a quarter

6. Damn thats a tough one lol Could be a g if its dense, if not then its around .7-.9

7. It looks close

Ill be back in an hour or so
    I'm going to where the pretty flowers grow

8. Atleast take it out of the bag

9. hard to say, looks short...need to see it next to a dime/quarter/sumthin for reference

10. Can't really say without feeling it, but it'd definitely help if you took it out of the bag.

11. The order has spoken. Release the flower from its cage!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. My advise,buy a scale. We have 1 million post on GC probably 750,000 of them are "how much do you think this weighs" lol seriously you can buy a scale on amazon for less than a gram why don't people just buy one? If not for the GC community then do it to put your minds at rest. We can't know how much that weighs but yeah it looks about 1 gram. BUT we can't know because our eyes see, unfortunately they don't weigh.

13. lol, wat do we compare it to?  Put it next to a quarter and a dime or a penny and take a pic.  and then buy a scale for 10 bucks.  dont go to a headshop, just go to a grocery store and buy a small food scale.

14. Haha!

15. #15 Omega369, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    Looks like .99972 grams to me

16. No dude you forgot to round to the nearest 100000th thousand

17. looks fluffy and a little short, so i'd say you got knicked but there is nothing to compare the bag to such as a penny or something

18. could be a pound, put a lighter next to it.

19. if this only cost 10 bucks and its been a while I'd say this is decent

but work on finding a better hookup

20. You should consider getting a scale. They come in handy. You'll never have to go through this, the numbers don't lie

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app