Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a fair Deal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Aug 26, 2012.

1. 15 dollars for a 8th of mids? Good deal should I take it?

2. Compared to how much for dank?

3. It's only 15 bucks and i would think so unless it's the dirt of the dirt

4. No Idea this is some that my cousin is going to pick me up from his boy. The Mid tho is like green and seedy so it's not like Mexican brown weed

5. Well I too am on the East Coast and that's about right for an eighth. I usually get an eighth for that half for 40

6. Depends how seedy... but it probably is a good deal.

7. #8 Slater 420, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    Mids to me is just standard bud, dank being the highest quality around, i dont understand how people can buy/sell a bag of weed full of stems and seeds

although, 15 is a very good price, check the weed out, if it actually smokes nice and gives you a nice high buy it straight up, a few seeds in the bag wouldn't really be a concern as longs as the bud is fairly decent, you'll regret it if its some shit weed that gives you a headache though

edit: saying that im from the UK, i don't have to worry about buying a brown brick of ganj smuggled into the country

8. I'd have to pay well over double that, so yes.

9. I would take it

10. i would be willing to bet that the bud came from mexico.

11. yah dude 15 for mids..why not

12. Sounds good I will be getting it on wed.

13. Hell yea I'd jump on it maybe even flip some profit ;)

14. I don't deal.

15. [quote name='"EastCoastSwag"']

I don't deal.[/quote]

Cool Man just saying if u wanted to make the 15 back and still smoke...w/e floats ya boat

16. I'm going to be getting medical and I hardly ever have weed so with both situations dealing would just fuck me over