Is this A Dude!?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AphexOriginal, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Using FEMINIZED seeds, how the fuck do I get a dude!

Anyway, Im not exactly sure.... But help me out here!

Attached Files:

2. Here is a better picture of the top, looks like a lil baby bud...

Attached Files:

3. Looks like a boy... it happens sometimes, occasionally even with decent feminized seeds (any info on what you're growing/using in your room?) :(

4. Like i said they're fem White Widow's in my shower, i had it one 12/12 for a bout 10 days with my MH bulb to get some stretch, and just switched over to my HPS yesterday...

5. Im thinking about just chopping it down now

6. Dude, it's a dude :(

7. That sucks man, where'd you get the seeds from if you don't mind?

8. The seed store

9. Ugh........ Assholes!
    What's like the greatest seed site? Besides attitude heard they're really hit and miss

10. Actually, i doubt it, sex is also determined by conditions. Maybe they weren't optimal to produce a female. Shit happens, chop em down and start over.

11. Well its only the one, the OTHER three are showing pistils

12. Attitude , hit or miss? In what way? They are not breeders, they carry breeders seeds. Have been ordering from them for 3 years, great freebies, have received every order, and are probably the best site out there to order seeds from (not bashing any other reputable sites).

13. Ill have to check them out, I've just heard every once in a while that they fuck up or that the seeds dont germ or grow, but its probably grower error haha

14. southernstarseeds.net is legit.

They only have regular seeds, but there is some fire on that site ;)

15. I cut that fucker down!