Is this a deal or what?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by DabToker, Sep 5, 2015.

1. I think this is a freaking amazing deal. I have to share it. It's free shipping after a hundred dollars. Well my bong that I wanted was 100 after tax and shipping, so I thought hey, why the he'll don't I pay the extra tax, and but more stuff for the same price.

Attached Files:

2. Go to a headshop dude I have to hold the glass and inspect it before I buy

Attached Files:

3. thats a dope piece

4. Thickest glass I have seen too haha dropped it so many times

Attached Files:

5. I agree with wanting to hold it before buying it but it had good details and pictures in the description. Plus there are no headshops that are half decent here in Nova Scotia

6. cant beat a good bit of glass, holding a piece always helps though, websites are only so good, support local

7. I will not support our local hs because they want to much for the shit glass they sell. I mean I got some gifts for some of my buddies and it was like $30 for a simple China glass spoon that and I have to drive 50 miles each way for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Same man. My LHS still sells fucking spice products. On top of there extremely over priced mass produced, whole sale bought, shitty cheap glass. A simple spoon shouldnt cost more than 20 dollars ever. All of their spoons are over 20 dollars. Im actually thinking about going up there and telling them they need to stop selling synth cannabinoids actually. That stuff is pure shit, and really bad for you.

• Like Like x 2