Is this a crack pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by MkMalta, Mar 19, 2013.

1. So I bought a basic slider or "glass blunt" today. It was awesome piece and I like it but I felt like I was smoking a crack pipe half way through the smoke session. Anyone who used these pieces what do you think. Nice glassware or border line junky glass?

2. No, a glass blunt is nothing like a crack pipe. And besides, who cares? It's all about what your smoking out of it

3. Deffly a piece ill be using in the summer and camping trips and such

4. this thread made me LOL haha....a friend of mine said the same thing when we were using mine

5. hahahahaha nah, not a crackpipe bro.

6. Idk, do you smoke crack out of it? If not, then no lol

7. i could help you make it a crack pipe if ya wanna... i cop more rock than a geologist..

8. If it doesn't have steel wool stuffed in it, it's not a crack pipe.

9. If crack is in your pipe, its a crack pipe. IF crack is in your car, its a crack car! If crack is in your mom, its a crack mama!

10. Post a picture.... Some glass blunts do look like fancy glass "roses" which are crack pipes.

But, if your not smoking crack who cares...

11. The rubber seal has a tendency to go really quickly on glass blunts and I feel like they burn through bud quick.

a crack pipe is usually just a straight tube, sometimes a bubble on the end.

12. if theres crack in your baby...

13. Any pipe can be a crack pipe if you try hard, and believe.

14. a pipe dream? a pan pipe? drainpipes, windpipes, pipelines and peter piper peter pipes?

15. What type pipe gets the most hype?

16. youd have to ask the wind, she knows what dreams are made of

17. My friends bro used to smoke crack out of our mini bong. fuckin bastard. Lol

18. Lol I have an actual crack pipe in my drawer I've never used