Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This A Cop?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dbb, May 19, 2013.

1. #61 Avihigh74, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    nahh hell no he sounds legit, pass his number i wanna place an order too he said he got everything 

2. #62 Max Dose, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    What if it's not a cop, but instead a gigantic black guy named Big Tony who stabs you 8 times, takes your wallet, money, car, and cell phone, then drives away while smoking that weed he was posting about? Not worth it. Weed isn't hard to find if you just get off the internet!

3. If he has a mmj card ask for his info

4. Go check your dads sock drawer. Look under the big black dildo. I bet he has a nice little sack of OG Kush. Just be like dad it was either you or "Big Black Tony".

5. Weren't you the kid that was high for 14 hours of a $5 Joint? lmao.

6. yea LOL. Now I'm sober though.

7. Oh okay.. Im glad you enjoys your high though! I wish I could stay high for 14 hours... fucking cray!

8. I you loved near me I would hook u up on the stuff I got.

Lol could you troll any harder?

Then to make matters worst you were nice to aler right after.

You're the worst kind of troll possible.

10. Deff a undercover cop!

11. I'm not a troll but how can you not be a dick to somebody who got a number off of youtube...? and Aler made me laugh about his post about drug dealers being sensitive because it's so true.

12. Haha we could be neighbors never know!

13. ill txt the dude for you

14. Don't do deals with random people that you dont trust.

15. even if he wasn't a cop I wouldn't buy from a retard who expects to get business on the youtube comment section, it puts the quality of bud in question. 

16. "no, I am definitely not a police officer and definitely not a nark i hate the police those guys think they're so cool because they keep the citizens of this down safe from all the criminals within"

"alright brah come to my house 69 westside st knock at the side i dont want my mom knowing im buying weed"

"I'll be there in 15, over"

17. Don't do it, juding by the adress its a trap.

18. i feel sketchy just from reading this thread

19. It's called leads. Every stoner links to another stoner and links to a dealer etc. The dealer then will either be the one growing or could lead to a bigger case.

20. Don't feed the troll!