Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This A Cop?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dbb, May 19, 2013.

1. Youtube comments are like a slightly nicer version of a Bathroom wall.

Not the place I'd be hitting people up on....

2. I think you guys aren't giving cops any credit. Many of them know the marijuana culture and could blend in better. What individual would waste time with a buyer anyway just to get a possession charge? I don't think it would hold up in court at all. If they provide the weed, that's entrapment.

I don't why, I thought this was really funny!

4. Steer clear of that shit "I hate being called a cop because I hate them" worst undercover cop EVER. xD

5. They're going to rob you if not cop.

6. Wouldn't buy from him, nobody gives you there full name on the first text of talking? What if you were the cop, and he just goes and gives his full name? Not worth it.

7. You can't get busted just for calling or texting the number...

'Yall are stupid.

8. I'd have to agree with Nick, and this Alan guy. Now I'm not a dealer myself, but if I was, I would be insulted if people always assumed I was a cop, especially when I'm trying to provide a wholesome service. He said he wasn't a cop, and that should be good enough; I've been on YouTube for a while, and I can safely say, no one lies over there. Also, here's this: 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgvR3y5JCXg 

9. Nice first post, troll ^

"He said he wasn't a cop, that should be good enough."

I laughed my ass off.

And may this be the first of many. *knocks on wood
    Cheers.

11. If you get busted for trying to buy drugs from someone who you came into contact with via a youtube comment I may honestly die of laughter. 

12. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA you're funny.  You should just go walk up to the meth head living in the ally behind your house and ask him for some green.  It'd be less sketchy than consulting Mr. Green.  

13. I think OPs a cop.

14. I am no lawyer, in fact I hate the laws, but  this is pretty wrong.  It is not like the cop contacted YOU asking if you wanted to buy.  You texted him, as far as the law is concerned that is attempt at purchasing an illegal drug.  However I seriously doubt it's a big deal, plus there is always the "my friend dared me to" defense haha.  
    Sources:
    Highschool 
    Red Rocks lot where cops (dressed like hipsters) either walk around asking "do you know where I can find molly?" and then searching and later arresting the dude you fingered out as the seller or, if mistaken as just another hipster, directs those looking for drugs (whom mistakingly asked an officer) to another undercover who plays the "dealer".

Could be a cop or, maybe, just a dumbass.  Either way don't go 

15. Bring your own handcuffs

16. [​IMG]

17. #37 JamaicanUser, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    message him saying you want a skype him. dont use code names on him cause he'll just search them up.

18. doubt it's a cop.  maybe a serial killer though.  Good luck!

19. ask him for a peperoni pizza with extra cheese

20. #40 kush70, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    who knows...