Is this a bubbler?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by blazedvibes, Apr 3, 2013.

1. #1 blazedvibes, Apr 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2013
    Complete and utter noob at smoking with anything other than with joints but I got my friend to help me pick up a pipe that's around 40 dollars and he picked this up for me. I don't even know if it's a bubbler but I figured it is since there's a tube. Anyway what do you guys think? I figured I'd show it to the experts first since I probably won't be able to test it out myself for a bit. Btw how do you even smoke with a bubbler/pipe?

Attached Files:

2. No pic man...

3. ^ whoops. okay fixed it.

4. Does the bowl have a down stem where it can suk up water

5. if the bowl has a downstem it is.

6. It does look like there's a downstem in there.... Doesn't seem like it would work well as a bubbler though. Probably going to end up with more water in your mouth than in the piece. :confused_2:

7. ^aw fuck that sucks. :(

8. Honestly, I think it looks too small to be a bubbler. I think it's just a dry piece.

9. I do see a downstem though. shame that it's so small, i was really looking forward to being able to have a mini bong around. well what do you think of it as a pipe then?

10. Ya bro that's a dry piece... I like it tho man! Nice snag... Have to post another pic once all the colors fill in

11. I mean, given that it has a stem, you can try water in it. Maybe I'm wrong and it'll work fine for you. :p

It's fine as a dry piece either way though. :smoking:

12. I think its a dry piece, the down stem isn't very long

13. Yeah, but why even have a stem if it's meant to be a dry piece? :confused:

I don't think it will work well at all as a bubbler but I think it was at least meant to seem like a bubbler. :confused_2:

14. Ok I tested it out just now and I think it works as a bubbler cause I managed to fill it with water and smoke it without water getting in my mouth. It was awesome by the way even though I forgot to hold the carb at first... thank god for resin. But question is, when does the pipe start changing colour? Cause mine just got a little more yellow and it's been an hour.

15. It varies depending on the type and amount of fuming. I've had pieces start changing in 3 to 5 hits and others take a whole eighth or quarter.

16. The more resin there is inside, the more the colors will come out. You'll be able to see the colors the most when it gets completely filled with resin. :smoking: