Is this a banana ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Theprox, Dec 20, 2017.

1. #1 Theprox, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    Deleted

2. Well it's really hard to tell in that light. But that is the wrong place to look for gender. I believe it is a kalyx forming on the flower.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

3. This is a banana
    upload_2017-12-20_9-43-1.png
    Honestly hard to tell without being in white light.
    I have never had a banana show until the last weeks of flower, but it could be, or it could just be a pistil
    Need a better pic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It looks like a nanner but it's impossible to tell for sure with that blurple light. If you wish to have questions answered - take pics under natural light. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. #6 Theprox, Dec 20, 2017
    Deleted

6. Day 22 of flower!

7. Need help fast! It might be from temps. During the day it can get up to 80°

8. That's not natural light. The attached pic that Stiggy posted is natural light.

9. yep it does look like a nanna ,,,puck it off use some tweezers ...and check and take off any others you find ,,,your plants Not a Hermie ,,,it may be bad genetics or a bit of stress thats causing the nannas eg:heat etc ,,,mac

10. #11 Theprox, Dec 20, 2017
    Deleted

11. Better pic uploaded! I cannot get a pic in natural light. It’s horrible quality

12. Yes, it's a nanner.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Yup, that shit is bananas
    B a n a n a s!
    Sorry, I had to .

14. What should I do? Just pluck it? And monitor temps better?

What’s this mean for my grow?

15. Pluck it, and look for more make sure your other plant hasn't been hit . From here on out its gonna be a battle of catching it asap. If it pollinates, you'll end up with very seedy weed from both plants. Have you discovered the reason for it ?

16. You have 2 options , try to catch them as soon as they appear , or ditch that plant so you're other has no risk of being pollinated . The choice is yours, I don't know you're exact situation so I can't say what I would do.

17. Nothing wrong with 80°. Could be from some other stress or you're just not measuring the temps at the top of the canopy where it's warmest.

18. Is it possible light too close?

19. That would cause light bleach before it hermied. You either had a light leak or stressed her out somehow . Could also be genetics.

• Agree Agree x 1