Is this a bad thing to do?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bignbiggar, Feb 18, 2006.

1. I smoke about 1-2 times per week and when I do I smoke this really potent weed I get that you get high of 2-3 pulls really fast and 1 joint lasts me for about 2-3 hours sometimes. So I usually just smoke one of those. Before when I was getting not too potent weed I had to blaze down like 2 joints in 30-40 mins to feel what I feel after 2 pulls but this is another story...

I'm moving out of my ghetto neighborhood (which is awashed with drugs) in a few months :hello: lol into a nice neighborhood and want to buy about 1/2 oz. of that good bud and that amount will probably last me like a year. If I keep that weed around this long will it lose potency, mold (rot), became hazardous to the health etc.? Please let me know...

2. Your in the wrong forum buddy, lmao.

I've never in my whole life hard of a joint that lasts more then 2 hours, let alone 10 minutes.

Good luck.

3. Wow, I wish that a half O lasted me a year. Boy would that be nice. :)

If you are worried about mold, put your weed in an air tight container and keep it in the fridge or freezer.

Definately try posting these types of question in the usage forums in the future. You will get a lot more action.

4. You can keep in the freezer

5. First try reading the forum names "MARIJUANA GROWING > Absolute Beginners" you would get a much better responce if you post in the right place.

As for your question, Zip-lok baggie in a tupperwear in the freezer.