Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this a bad idea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankSmoker2181, May 10, 2011.

1. to take the phillies blunt tobbacoo out and taking sum of it to mix with my weed. it says on the wrapper Natural Tobacoo. because i ran out of pipe tobbaco. good or bad idea.

2. Terrible tasting idea.

3. ive done it before and it tasted good. im just worried it causes any health problems. because your not supposed to inhale cigars

4. Do it if you like tobacco. I'm personally a fan, and use cigarette tobacco. I'm not sure how different it is in taste or smoke but if it says natural, try it out

5. You're technically not supposed to inhale pipe tobacco either, but if you like the taste and don't do it frequently it will be fine, just like if every day you smoke 1 cig your health won't be affected much if at all.

6. You can do it, its fine. I actually buy and inhale cigarillos sometimes, because its a smoother hit than cigarettes in my opinion, and it gets me a nicotine buzz out of this world.

Its completely fine, dont listen to the rumors about it being bad. Just make sure you arent doing it every day lol...